Bega Cheese Group is home to many trusted and wholesome food brands enjoyed in Australia and around the world. Our growth story of becoming a successful ASX listed company with a turnover in excess of $1.5 billion, and over 2000 employees is made possible by our values and outward looking perspective. If you believe in building a Great Australian Food Company, you are curious and creative, and invested in the success and growth of others as much as your own, then you might be the one we are looking for!
With a strong regional focus and dedication to community, we are proud of our heritage which continues to build outstanding opportunities for people to develop and thrive.
Reporting to the IT Business Solutions Manger, the Business Analyst SME is responsible for supporting the roll out of the ERP system and other business solutions. They will provide consultation as a SME including managing project budgets, business case development and strategic project identification. They will manage both tactical and strategic projects throughout various areas of the business to deliver incremental revenue, cost and productivity benefit.
The Business Analyst SME will work closely with business users to deliver, maintain, troubleshoot and enhance ERP (M3) and related business solutions functionality. They will also play a key role in supporting the business on a day to day basis with the ability to manage multiple priorities in a changing and growing business to deliver the right service, to the right customers, at the right place.
To be successful in this role
We look for potential, not only performance. To be successful you will be open about your strengths and weaknesses and prepared to challenge yourself. We value diversity of thinking, experiences and perspectives and listening. Bega people support each other to achieve together.
Additionally, you will have:
- A strong delivery focus and the ability to meet set timeframes with quality results
- Experience and solid knowledge on ERP M3 modules with integration for manufacturing business and related best of breed business solutions
- ERP M3 Implementation experience desirable
- Solutions architecture experience
- Strong process knowledge of system development life cycle
- With Finance and Accounting qualification, a plus
- Certified PMP or relevant, would be advantageous
- Vendor management experience desirable
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skill
- Energetic and eager to explore and learn
We want to learn about you. Apply with a cover letter describing your strengths and how you might apply them in this role.
Please note, we can only accept applications from people with the right to live and work in Australia.
Recruiters, we appreciate your interest, but we've got this one covered thanks!