Bega Cheese Group is home to many trusted and wholesome food brands enjoyed in Australia and around the world. Our growth story of becoming a successful ASX listed company with a turnover in excess of $1.5 billion, and over 2000 employees is made possible by our values and outward looking perspective. If you believe in building a Great Australian Food Company, you are curious and creative, and invested in the success and growth of others as much as your own, then you might be the one we are looking for!
With a strong regional focus and dedication to community, we are proud of our heritage which continues to build outstanding opportunities for people to develop and thrive.
Reporting to the Manufacturing Manager, this role is a great opportunity and pivotal to the success of the Nutritional operations. The purpose of the role of Manufacturing Lead - MSD2 is to lead Reckitt Benckiser Nutritional operations within Tatura Milk and ensure that the entire production process runs safely, efficiently and delivers on the business plan objectives.
To be successful in this role
We look for potential, not only performance. To be successful you will be open about your strengths and weaknesses and prepared to challenge yourself. We value diversity of thinking, experiences and perspectives and listening. Bega people support each other to achieve together.
Additionally you will have:
- A tertiary qualification or diploma in Food Science or similar discipline
- Several years experience in Food Manufacturing and/or the Dairy Industry
- A strong understanding of food safety, Quality, GMP and HACCP processes
- A strong understanding of food microbiology, particularly in nutritional powder manufacturing, with a knowledge of nutritional powder and process equipment, highly desirable
- Demonstrated leadership qualities with several years experience in a leadership role
- Implement and promote continuous improvement initiatives and/or maintenance of management systems
- Proven track record of achieving departmental business plans and productivity agendas
- Ability to be a team player and effectively work in a multidiscipline team environment
Bega provides a competitive hourly rate, certified training opportunities and a supportive team environment.
We want to learn about you. Send us a cover letter and resume describing your strengths and how you might apply them in this role. Please forward any queries regarding the position to [email protected]
To access the Position Description and/or to apply online please visit our careers page at www.begacheese.com.au
Applications close: Monday 20th of May 2019
Please note, we can only accept applications from people with the right to live and work in Australia.
Recruiters, we appreciate your interest, but we've got this one covered thanks