Bega Cheese Group is home to many trusted and wholesome food brands enjoyed in Australia and around the world. Our growth story of becoming a successful ASX listed company with a turnover in excess of $1.5 billion, and over 2000 employees is made possible by our values and outward looking perspective. If you believe in building a Great Australian Food Company, you are curious and creative, and invested in the success and growth of others as much as your own, then you might be the one we are looking for!
With a strong regional focus and dedication to community, we are proud of our heritage which continues to build outstanding opportunities for people to develop and thrive.
Reporting directly to the Manufacturing Manager – MSD2, the Manufacturing Coordinator is employed by Bega Cheese Ltd to provide services to Reckitt Benckiser. This role is for the person who has some manufacturing experience and wants to learn all areas of running a plant. It includes following processes such as non conformances, corrective actions, assisting in trials with a strong focus on quality, safety and environment.
To be successful in this role
We look for potential, not only performance. To be successful you will be open about your strengths and weaknesses and prepared to challenge yourself. We value diversity of thinking, experiences and perspectives and listening. Bega people support each other to achieve together.
Additionally you will have:
- A tertiary aualification in engineering, science, food technology or similar discipline
- An understanding of continuous improvement and manufacturing processes
- Several years experience in food manufacturing and/or the dairy industry (preferred not essential)
- Implemented and promoted continuous improvement initiatives and/or maintenance of management systems and processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail and demonstrated ability to prioritise workload
- An ability to be a team player and effectively work in a multidiscipline team environment
Bega provides a competitive hourly rate, certified training opportunities and a supportive team environment.
We want to learn about you. Send us a cover letter and resume describing your strengths and how you might apply them in this role. Please forward any queries regarding the position to [email protected]
To access the Position Description and/or to apply online please visit our careers page at www.begacheese.com.au
Applications close: Monday 20th of May 2019
Please note, we can only accept applications from people with the right to live and work in Australia.
Recruiters, we appreciate your interest, but we've got this one covered thanks!