Bega Cheese Group is home to many trusted and wholesome food brands enjoyed in Australia and around the world. Our growth story of becoming a successful ASX listed company with a turnover in excess of $1.5 billion, and over 2000 employees is made possible by our values and outward looking perspective. If you believe in building a Great Australian Food Company, you are curious and creative, and invested in the success and growth of others as much as your own, then you might be the one we are looking for!
With a strong regional focus and dedication to community, we are proud of our heritage which continues to build outstanding opportunities for people to develop and thrive.
Reporting to the Process Improvement & Environment Manager, based at the Lagoon St Site (Bega Cheese NSW), the Process Improvement Lead will work closely with the DPU Site Leadership Team, to drive the operational improvement agenda across the site. This role will be a key pillar and support to the Process Improvement & Environment Manager, as well as working in partnership with the manufacturing team to identify value-adding opportunities and provide technical input into Process improvement.
To be successful in this role
We look for potential, not only performance. To be successful you will be open about your strengths and weaknesses and prepared to challenge yourself. We value diversity of thinking, experiences and perspectives and listening. Bega people support each other to achieve together.
Additionally you will have:
- A commitment to occupational health, safety, quality and environment
- A degree in engineering (process, chemical, manufacturing systems or comparable experience)
- Certifications in continuous improvement methodologies such as six sigma, accelerated root cause, or transactional lean
- Well-developed interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- An ability to work as an effective team member
- A commitment to ongoing professional learning and professional development
- An ability to build an effective working relationship to achieve shared objectives
Bega provides a competitive hourly rate, certified training opportunities and a supportive team environment.
We want to learn about you. Send us a cover letter and resume describing your strengths and how you might apply them in this role. Please forward any queries regarding the position to [email protected]
To access the Position Description and/or to apply online please visit our careers page at www.begacheese.com.au
Applications close:Sunday 26th of May 2019
Please note, we can only accept applications from people with the right to live and work in Australia.
Recruiters, we appreciate your interest, but we've got this one covered thanks!