With a doubling of sales growth over the last 12 months and broader product range being produced, the Ingredients Business unit has an exciting opportunity for a strong and influential General Manager - Sales.
Supporting the Executive General Manager - Ingredients and the Ingredients Business Unit, the role will be responsible for:
· Building and leading a winning Sales team and setting the sales strategy to grow the business and achieve agreed targets with best-in-class execution for the Australian and International dairy ingredients and commodity markets.
· Creating and delivering sales strategy and plans to meet business KPI’s i.e. business unit profit, revenue and volume growth.
· Working capital and cash management
· Accurate and achievable demand forecast aligned to business milk supply and S&OP goals.
· Ensuring great customer service.
· Strategic plan for all products across all markets, channels and customers and is aligned with the annual business and strategic plan, and there is Operations, Logistics and Marketing support through the S&OP process for the Sales plan implementation.
To be successful in this role
We look for potential, not only performance. To be successful you will be open about your strengths and weaknesses and prepared to challenge yourself. We value diversity of thinking, experiences and perspectives and listening. Bega people support each other to achieve together.
Additionally you will have:
· Solid experience in scale local and international sales strategy and execution (12+ years)
· Significant Sales leadership experience, developing and growing new markets, channels and customers
· A demonstrated ability to leading and develop high performance teams
· An in depth understanding of the Australian and international dairy ingredients markets, channels and customers, particularly Japan, Korea, China, SE Asia and USA international markets
· Extensive experience building direct customer relationships to improve and maximise product mix returns, selling a range of dairy products that includes milk / whey powders, cream cheese, butter / fats and cheese
· An understanding of milk solids application and returns maximisation, trading and price risk management tools and systems.
· A Tertiary qualification in Commerce/Business/Marketing/Finance or similar discipline (desired).
We want to learn about you. Send us a cover letter and resume describing your strengths and how you might apply them in this role. Please forward any queries regarding the position to [email protected]
To access the Position Description and/or to apply online please visit our careers page at www.begacheese.com.au