Bega Cheese Group is home to many trusted and wholesome food brands enjoyed in Australia and around the world. Our growth story of becoming a successful ASX listed company with a turnover in excess of $1.5 billion and over 2000 employees is made possible by our values and outward-looking perspective.
With a strong regional focus and dedication to the community, we are proud of our heritage which continues to build outstanding opportunities for people to develop and thrive.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and sales-driven National Accounts professional with previous Commercial FMCG experience.
You will be accountable for the achievement of agreed sales, profit, market share, merchandising and promotional targets for the Woolworths portfolio.
- manage categories within your account and ensure the achievement of financial targets
- build and maintain favourable and effective relationships with key Customer decision makers
- own and align the promotional grid with the customer from a funding and forecasting perspective
- ensure the accuracy and timeliness of all promotional spend activity
- ensure relevant sales promotions, merchandising and national sales programs are communicated to and executed by the field team.
- provide accurate and timely input to the Demand Planning / Forecasting teams
- develop strategies to win in category review to protect and grow the business
To be successful in this role
We look for potential, not only performance. To be successful you will be open about your strengths and weaknesses and prepared to challenge yourself. We value the diversity of thinking, experiences, and perspectives and listening. Bega people support each other to achieve together.
Additionally, you will have:
- Significant experience in a commercial role, with experience in FMCG or Consumer Goods preferred
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Exceptional analytical skills and strength in planning and executing
- Keen attention to detail
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong financial acumen
- Working knowledge of AC Nielsen, Aztec & other key customer/category reporting tools
- A collaborative approach to decision making
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
Bega provides a competitive salary + bonus, certified training opportunities and a supportive team environment.
We want to learn about you. Apply online with a cover letter as the first page of your resume describing your strengths and how you might apply them in this role.
If you believe in building a Great Australian Food Company, you are curious and creative and invested in the success and growth of others as much as your own, then you might be the one we are looking for! Apply now!
Applications close: 21st June
We will accept applications from all people with the right to live and work in Australia.
Recruiters, we appreciate your interest, but we've got this one covered, thanks!