Bega Cheese Group is home to many trusted and wholesome food brands enjoyed in Australia and around the world. Our growth story of becoming a successful ASX listed company with a turnover in excess of $1.5 billion and over 2000 employees is made possible by our values and outward-looking perspective. If you believe in building a Great Australian Food Company, you are curious and creative and invested in the success and growth of others as much as your own, then you might be the one we are looking for!
With a strong regional focus and dedication to the community, we are proud of our heritage which continues to build outstanding opportunities for people to develop and thrive.
Due to Bega's growth, this newly created role within the Information Technology team will enable the organisation to meet its IT service delivery objectives efficiently and effectively.
We are looking for an IT Coordinator to assist with the financial and administrative functions of the team, while managing our end-to-end asset life cycle.
You will have exceptional customer service abilities, and have a keen interest in all things tech. Some of your key focuses will include:
- The management of all I.T assets, including desktop/mobile fleet of hardware and software
- Stock level management
- Maintenance renewals - both infrastructure and applications
- Coordinating the consolidation of software and support agreements
- Assist with forecasts and budgets, and manage I.T accruals for month end processing
- Manage the on-boarding and off-boarding of staff in close partnership with our People team (HR)
Come and join a supportive and progressive IT team, working for an esteemed Australian company.
To be successful in this role
We look for potential, not only performance. To be successful you will be open about your strengths and weaknesses and prepared to challenge yourself. We value the diversity of thinking, experiences, and perspectives and listening. Bega people support each other to achieve together.
Additionally, you will have:
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to develop good working relationships with various stakeholders
- Ability to prioritise and demonstrable time management skills
- Proficient data entry and administrative skills with high attention to detail
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills and competency in Microsoft office applications
- Finance experience in managing accruals, processing invoices, forecasting, and budget reports
- Previous inventory management experience (desirable)
- A willingness to learn, be adaptable and flexible
Bega provides a competitive salary, certified training opportunities, and a supportive team environment.
We want to learn about you. Send us a cover letter and resume describing your strengths and how you might apply them in this role.
Applications close 17 July 2019.
We will accept applications from all people with the right to live and work in Australia.
Recruiters, we appreciate your interest, but we've got this one covered, thanks!