Learn about Bega Cheese below and via https://www.begacheese.com.au/
If you are interested in payroll and HR and are looking for a supportive and inclusive environment within a growing business, then this is the role for you!
Bega has an exciting opportunity for an entry-level Payroll officer to join our expanding Payroll and HR Shared Services team.
You will be offered payroll process and systems training as well as guidance on the reconciliation and administering of payments to third-party providers (such as superannuation funds, leasing companies, and governing authorities).
Upon the completion of training, you will be responsible for administering the end to end payroll function, including the maintenance of our employee database and timely compilation and distribution of pay for salaried/EBA employees. You will also provide support to the broader HR Shared Services function with the rollout of new initiatives to the Bega Group.
To be successful in this role
We look for potential, not only performance. To be successful you will be open about your strengths and weaknesses and prepared to challenge yourself. We value the diversity of thinking, experiences, and perspectives and listening. Bega people support each other to achieve together.
Additionally, you will have:
- A relevant tertiary qualification (favourable)
- Strong time management and problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail
- Excellent teamwork, communication, and customer service skills
- An inquisitive and intuitive mind focused on learning and continuous improvement
- Payroll processing knowledge is not essential
What you can expect
- To be part of a supportive and talented team
- Career development and inside-first job opportunities
- An excellent culture that holds true to company values
- To give back to the communities and charities we work closely with
- Onsite facilities including parking, canteen (chefs onsite), showers
- Free gym access and much more
This role will especially suit a recent graduate or someone early in their career that is seeking real responsibility.
Think you are the one? We want to learn about you. Send us a cover letter and resume describing why you are suited to this role.
Applications close: Fri 30th Aug
We accept applications from all people with the right to live and work in Australia.
Previous applicants need not re-apply.
Bega Cheese Group is home to many trusted and wholesome food brands enjoyed in Australia and around the world. Our growth story of becoming a successful ASX listed company with a turnover in excess of $1.5 billion and over 2000 employees is made possible by our values and outward-looking perspective. If you believe in building a Great Australian Food Company, you are curious and creative and invested in the success and growth of others as much as your own, then you might be the one we are looking for!
With a strong regional focus and dedication to the community, we are proud of our heritage which continues to build outstanding opportunities for people to develop and thrive.