Bega Cheese Group is home to many trusted and wholesome food brands enjoyed in Australia and around the world. Our growth story of becoming a successful ASX listed company with a turnover in excess of $1.5 billion, and over 2000 employees is made possible by our values and outward looking perspective. If you believe in building a Great Australian Food Company, you are curious and creative, and invested in the success and growth of others as much as your own, then you might be the one we are looking for!
With a strong regional focus and dedication to community, we are proud of our heritage which continues to build outstanding opportunities for people to develop and thrive.
The Continuous Improvement Analyst is a key member of the team and is responsible for driving an ongoing continuous improvement focus within the Operational Excellence team.
The role will support the Continuous Improvement Program and its champions, primarily focused on tracking, reporting and analysis of reportable benefits whilst improving the strategic alignment of our program with other core business strategies.
The Continuous Improvement Analyst is directly responsible to the Group Continuous Improvement Manager for:
- Development and maintenance of management reporting on operational and financial performance against budget and other targets, and delivery of dashboard KPI reporting for broader business communications.
- Analysis and identification of the End to End Supply network for process improvement, cost saving, and service enhancement opportunities.
- Maintenance of regular communication with internal and external stakeholders to improve efficiency, productivity and processes.
- Build business cases to support projects and initiatives that will reduce costs and/or increase service levels.
- Assist the Group Continuous Improvement Manager and the Continuous Improvement team to implement and execute effective solutions throughout the supply chain network including manufacturing sites, and lead projects as required.
To be successful in this role
We look for potential, not only performance. To be successful you will be open about your strengths and weaknesses and prepared to challenge yourself. We value diversity of thinking, experiences and perspectives and listening. Bega people support each other to achieve together.
Additionally you will have:
- Strong understanding of end to end supply chain processes, including the key drivers, KPIs and data reporting requirements
- Strong analytical skills with ability to model scenarios and present business cases for change, and good commercial literacy
- Demonstrable success identifying and delivering continuous improvement initiatives across manufacturing and supply chain networks, including design optimisation and cost reduction projects
- Effective interpersonal skills, including partnering, influencing, verbal and written communication skills
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering, Supply Chain Management or Accounting/ Finance.
Bega provides a competitive hourly rate/salary, certified training opportunities and a supportive team environment.
We want to learn about you. Send us a cover letter and resume describing your strengths and how you might apply them in this role.
Applications close 18 August 2019.
We will accept applications from all people with the right to live and work in Australia.
Recruiters, we appreciate your interest, but we've got this one covered, thanks!