Bega Cheese Group is home to many trusted and wholesome food brands enjoyed in Australia and around the world. Our growth story of becoming a successful ASX listed company with a turnover in excess of $1.5 billion, and over 2000 employees is made possible by our values and outward looking perspective. If you believe in building a Great Australian Food Company, you are curious and creative, and invested in the success and growth of others as much as your own, then you might be the one we are looking for!
With a strong regional focus and dedication to community, we are proud of our heritage which continues to build outstanding opportunities for people to develop and thrive.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join our Corporate IT team on a 6 month fixed term contract. This role will report into the Manager, IT Programme Management Office (PMO) and be responsible to apply professional project management principles, practices and techniques to deliver projects, ensuring that the required outputs are achieved within time, cost, quality, scope, risk and benefits.
You will also be required to lead the project team through initiation, definition, execution and closure of both internal and vendor led projects to produce a result capable of achieving the benefits defined in the Business Case and to ensure customer satisfaction.
To be successful in this role
We look for potential, not only performance. To be successful you will be open about your strengths and weaknesses and prepared to challenge yourself. We value diversity of thinking, experiences and perspectives and listening. Bega people support each other to achieve together.
Additionally you will have:
- High-level design and strategy skills to not only create project delivery strategy, but to obtain the buy in from senior management to ensure ongoing support for projects
- Provide a clear direction to the project team on objectives and key success criteria
- Demonstrable experience leading project planning/scheduling/budgeting with proven ability to re-forecast at any given point on a project
- Ability to multi task and adapt to change quickly
- Effectively plan and delivery projects/initiatives in line with scope, cost, benefit, quality and timeline expectations to agreed framework
- Ability to identify change, risks, assumptions, issues, dependencies and proactively manage to ensure approved project plans are protected
- Experience with various delivery methodologies e.g. Agile, Waterfall etc
- Strong Vendor Management skills
- Advanced knowledge of modern software development technologies and methods
- Project Management certifications like PMI PMP, PMI ACP, Dip of PM or Scrum Master
Bega provides a competitive salary, certified training opportunities and a supportive team environment.
What you can expect
- To be part of a supportive and talented team
- Career development and job opportunities
- An excellent culture that holds true to company values
- An employer that gives back to the communities and charities we work closely with
- And amazing employee benefits such as Salary Continuance, Health Insurance subsidy, Flexible Work, Purchase Leave and access to the Employee Assistance Program to name a few.
We want to learn about you. Send us a cover letter and resume describing your strengths and how you might apply them in this role. Please forward any queries regarding the position to [email protected]
To access the Position Description and/or to apply online please visit our careers page at www.begacheese.com.au
Applications close: 11 September 2020.
Please note, we can only accept applications from people with the right to live and work in Australia.
Recruiters, we appreciate your interest, but we've got this one covered thanks!