- Are you a Northern Victorian local?
- Do you have an affinity for people, agriculture, farming and the land?
- Want great company perks + fully maintained vehicle?
Bega Cheese Group is home to many trusted and wholesome food brands enjoyed in Australia and around the world. Our growth story of becoming a successful ASX listed company with a turnover in excess of $1.5 billion, and over 2000 employees is made possible by our values and outward looking perspective. If you believe in building a Great Australian Food Company, you are curious and creative, and invested in the success and growth of others as much as your own, then you might be the one we are looking for!
With a strong regional focus and dedication to community, we are proud of our heritage which continues to build outstanding opportunities for people to develop and thrive.
We are seeking an energetic, proactive and suitably experienced individual to join our Milk Supply Services team as Milk Supply Officer located in the Northern Victorian region.
Reporting to the Group Milk Supply Manager, you will be responsible for providing high level customer service, training and technical support to the raw milk suppliers of the Bega Cheese Group.
You will develop and maintain strong, long-term customer/supplier relationships, enhance on farm productivity, whilst also assist suppliers to maintain farm milk quality and improve their business profitability
This role is a great opportunity for individuals who wish to work from home. A fully maintained company vehicle and office equipment will be supplied.
To be successful in this role:
You will have:
- A minimum of 3-5 years post-graduate experience within the dairy industry (desired)
- Experience in dairy production, with an understanding of both dairy production costs and on farm best management practices.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills, with the ability to communicate cross functionally
- Demonstrated ability to work unsupervised and independently
- Behaviours that are consistent with the Bega Cheese values
What You Can Expect:
- To be part of a supportive and talented team
- Career development and job opportunities
- An excellent culture that holds true to company values
- An employer that gives back to the communities and charities we work closely with
- And amazing employee benefits such as Salary Continuance, Health Insurance Subsidy, Flexible Work, Purchase Leave, access to the Employee Assistance Program to name a few.
We want to learn about you. Apply with a resume and a cover letter describing your strengths and how you might apply them in this role.
Applications close: Monday 26 October 2020
We accept applications from all people with the right to live and work in Australia.
Only candidates who are short-listed will be contacted.
Recruiters, we appreciate your interest, but we've got this one covered, thanks!