Port Melbourne - Full-Time, 12-month Fixed Term Opportunity
Bega Cheese Group is home to many trusted and wholesome food brands enjoyed in Australia and around the world. Our growth story of becoming a successful ASX listed company with a turnover in excess of $1.5 billion, and over 2000 employees is made possible by our values and outward looking perspective. If you believe in building a Great Australian Food Company, you are curious and creative, and invested in the success and growth of others as much as your own, then you might be the one we are looking for!
With a strong regional focus and dedication to community, we are proud of our heritage which continues to build outstanding opportunities for people to develop and thrive.
We have an exciting opportunity for a PMO Administrator/ Coordinator to join our Corporate IT team on a 12 month fixed term contract. This role will report into the Manager, IT Programme Management Office (PMO) and be responsible for managing the coordination of activities associated with the Programme Management Office (PMO) and the administration of KPMG PES tool delivery platform, ensuring quality assurance capabilities are maintained at all times.
Other accountabilities include:
- Providing support to the PES tool application, which utilises JIRA/Confluence platforms
- Supporting program and business representatives ensuring appropriate application across delivery streams are used to produce accurate program reporting.
- Co-ordinating, facilitating & organising key program meetings, workshop series, and participants invitations.
- Preparing meeting agendas, including taking detailed minutes & actions for meetings/workshops, following up as required and support project governance mechanisms.
- Ensuring project documentation is properly monitored & maintained for accessibility when required for reporting
- To source, collate and compile data and information to identify emerging risks/issues and track/report on progress.
To be successful in this role:
We look for potential, not only performance. To be successful you will be open about your strengths and weaknesses and prepared to challenge yourself. We value diversity of thinking, experiences and perspectives and listening. Bega people support each other to achieve together.
Additionally, you will have:
- An understanding of software development lifecycle and project governance practices.
- Ability to manage and track budgets as required.
- Experience in similar role; coordinating tasks within the PMO and working as part of the core delivery team.
- Intermediate experience with PowerPoint, Excel, MS Project, Jira
- Be highly organised & have a reputation for producing quality work
- Possess excellent communication skills & have an ability to liaise confidently with stakeholders at all levels
What you can expect:
- To be part of a supportive and talented team
- Career development and job opportunities
- An excellent culture that holds true to company values
- An employer that gives back to the communities and charities we work closely with
- And amazing employee benefits such as Flexible Work, Purchased Leave and access to the Employee Assistance Program to name a few.
We want to learn about you. Send us a CV and cover letter describing your strengths and how you might apply them in this role.
Applications close: 28 October 2020.
Please note, we can only accept applications from people with the right to live and work in Australia.
Recruiters, we appreciate your interest, but we've got this one covered thanks!