Bega Cheese Group is home to many trusted and wholesome food brands enjoyed in Australia and around the world. Our growth story of becoming a successful ASX listed company with a turnover more than $1.5 billion, and over 2000 employees is made possible by our values and outward looking perspective. If you believe in building a Great Australian Food Company, you are curious and creative, and invested in the success and growth of others as much as your own, then you might be the one we are looking for!
With a strong regional focus and dedication to community, we are proud of our heritage which continues to build outstanding opportunities for people to develop and thrive.
We are currently seeking a highly agile and values driven Human Resources Business Partner to join the Tatura HR team partnering with a diverse client group including Site leadership, Group Functions and employees located on the site.
Reporting to our HR Manager – Tatura, you will be responsible for;
- Partnering with a diverse client group, to provide business leader guidance and employee development and support;
- Industrial relations support relating to site EBA interpretation, performance management process and Workcover legislation
- Providing support in the engagement and implementation of Group HR initiatives and projects;
- Managing the full employee life cycle processes and systems including onboarding, performance management, process improvement, development and talent management, succession planning, performance reviews, and organisational design;
- Supporting workplace relations investigations while mitigating risk and ensuring procedural fairness.
This position is ideal for someone who can be flexible working in the 'grey' and recognises that the best people outcomes are not always achieved through a black and white view of HR. If you are solutions-focused, high performing, resilient, proactive and can work at pace, you will find this role highly rewarding.
To be successful for this role
We look for potential, not only performance. To be successful you will be open about your strengths and weaknesses and prepared to challenge yourself. We value diversity of thinking, experiences and perspectives and listening. Bega people support each other to achieve together.
Additionally, you will have;
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources Management or a related discipline
- Proven experience in a fast-paced HRBP role
- An excellent understanding of current workplace legislation, best practice, and HR methodologies
- A demonstrated ability to build relationships with all key stakeholders across all levels of the organisation
- The desire to work as part of a team where collaboration, transparency resilience, and customer focus are key attributes.
What you can expect
- To be part of a supportive and talented HR team
- Career development and job opportunities
- An excellent culture that holds true to company values
- An employer that gives back to the communities and charities we work closely with
- And amazing employee benefits such as Free Car Parking, Salary Continuance, Health Insurance Excess Cover, Flexible Work, Purchased Leave, and access to the Employee Assistance Program to name a few.
We want to learn about you. Apply online with a cover letter as the first page of your resume describing your strengths and how you might apply them in this role. The position description is available for download when you click through to apply.
Any queries regarding this position may be sent to [email protected] however, all applications must be made online.
Applications close: Sunday 8 November 2020
We will accept applications from all people with the right to live and work in Australia.