Bega Cheese Group is home to many trusted and wholesome food brands enjoyed in Australia and around the world. Our growth story of becoming a successful ASX listed company with a turnover in excess of $1.5 billion, and over 2000 employees is made possible by our values and outward looking perspective. If you believe in building a Great Australian Food Company, you are curious and creative, and invested in the success and growth of others as much as your own, then you might be the one we are looking for!
With a strong regional focus and dedication to community, we are proud of our heritage which continues to build outstanding opportunities for people to develop and thrive.
Opportunities currently exist for a self-motivated, qualified Maintenance Electricians to join our Maintenance Team based in Strathmerton with permanent and 6-month limited tenure positions available. The primary focus of these roles is to maintain plant equipment and provide support for timely changeovers. These positions will work closely with the Site Maintenance and Production Teams to ensure production runs efficiently and supports production demands.
To be successful in this role
We look for potential, not only performance. To be successful you will be open about your strengths and weaknesses and be prepared to challenge yourself. We value diversity of thinking, experiences, perspectives and listening. Bega people support each other to achieve together.
Key Responsibilities and Accountability;
- Trade qualification and A Grade Electrical Licence
- Demonstrated ability to undertake breakdown and preventative maintenance tasks professionally and effectively
- Experience with process control or instrumentation equipment
- Preferably, exposure to AB and Siemens PLC
- Daily input of information relating to tasks into the computerised maintenance management system. Reports and recommendations as required or requested
- Food industry experience preferable, although other industrial / manufacturing experience will be regarded
- A commitment to responsible safety, quality, and environmental management
- Ability to work in a team environment or autonomously while adhering to deadlines
- Behaviours that are consistent with Bega Cheese Values
- You will be engaged on a roster based on site requirements and planned work
Bega provides a competitive salary, certified training opportunities, fun culture, and a supportive team environment
We want to learn about you. Apply online with a cover letter as the first page of your resume describing your strengths and how you might apply them in this role.
Applications close: Monday 30th November 2020.
Please note, we can only accept applications from people with the right to live and work in Australia.
Recruiters, we appreciate your interest, but we've got this one covered thanks!