Bega Cheese Group is home to many trusted and wholesome food brands that are enjoyed in Australia and all around the world. Our growth story of becoming a successful ASX listed company with a turnover in excess of $3 billion and over 4000 employees, is made possible by our values and outward-looking perspective.
If you are curious & creative, invested in not only your own success but also the growth of others, and believe in building the Great Australian Food Company, then you might be the one for us!
The Bega Cheese Strathmerton site in Far North Victoria, is our 350+ person cheese processing and packaging plant with a large capacity to slice, can, shred, jar and block processed and natural cheese products.
Due to natural progression, we now have a very exciting opening for a successful and motivated HR Manager to join the leadership team and directly guide a 3 person HR team. Reporting to the Group Manager – HR Operations and working together with a centralised HR function, the successful incumbent will advise the site management team in the development and implementation of human resources solutions to support the achievement of the team’s objectives.
Previous experience and technical expertise in managing a range of HR matters, including employee relations, employee engagement, change management, communication, talent management, performance management, succession planning, recruitment and training & development for employees is important.
To be successful in this role
We look for potential, not only performance. To be successful you will be open about your strengths and weaknesses and prepared to challenge yourself. We value diversity of thinking, experiences and perspectives and listening. Bega people support each other to achieve together.
You will have:
- A demonstrated ability to lead a HR Team in a complex (preferably manufacturing) environment
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Expertise in HR Operations, Employee relations and learning & development
What you can expect
- To be part of a supportive and talented team
- Career development and job opportunities
- An excellent culture that holds true to company values
- An employer that gives back to the communities and charities we work closely with
- Relocation assistance when and if required
- And amazing employee benefits such as Salary Continuance, Health Insurance subsidy, Flexible Work, Purchased Leave and access to the Employee Assistance Program to name a few
We want to learn about you. Send us a cover letter and resume describing your strengths and how you might apply them in this role.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Monday 1 March 2021
This role is re-advertised, previous applicants need not apply.
We will accept applications from all people with the right to live and work in Australia.
Recruiters, we appreciate your interest, but we've got this one covered, thanks!