Bega Cheese Group is home to many trusted and wholesome food brands enjoyed in Australia and around the world. Our growth story of becoming a successful ASX listed company with a turnover in excess of $1.5 billion, and over 2000 employees is made possible by our values and outward looking perspective. If you believe in building a Great Australian Food Company, you are curious and creative, and invested in the success and growth of others as much as your own, then you might be the one we are looking for!
With a strong regional focus and dedication to community, we are proud of our heritage which continues to build outstanding opportunities for people to develop and thrive.
Looking for an exciting opportunity in the New Year? We are now recruiting for a National Account Manager - Coles. The position will work on one of Australia’s most iconic brands – Vegemite. The ideal candidate will have a strong National Accounts background, will be a sales-driven professional and have previous commercial FMCG experience.
Reporting to the National Business Manager, the National Account Manager - Coles will be responsible for;
- managing categories within their account and ensuring the achievement of financial targets
- building and maintaining positive relationships with key customer decision makers
- owning and aligning the promotional grid with the customer from a funding and forecasting perspective
- ensuring accuracy and timeliness of all promotional spend activity and associated claims
- ensuring relevant sales promotions, merchandising and national sales programs are communicated to and executed by the Field Team
- providing accurate and timely input to the Demand Planning and Forecasting teams
- developing strategies to win in category review to protect and grow the business
The National Account Manager – Coles is accountable for the achievement of agreed sales, profit, market share, merchandising and promotional targets for the Coles portfolio. If you maintain a keen attention to detail in your work, are ambitious, have high level planning and execution skills, and enjoy collaborative decision making, you will find this role highly rewarding.
To be successful in this role
We look for potential, not only performance. To be successful you will be open about your strengths and weaknesses and prepared to challenge yourself. We value diversity of thinking, experiences and perspectives and listening. Bega people support each other to achieve together.
Additionally you will have:
- Qualifications in a business-related discipline or demonstrated sales experience
- FMCG account management experience, preferably with Coles or Woolworths
- Excellent communication skills, including influencing and negotiation
- Strong financial acumen
- Solid analytical skills, including logical reasoning and critical thinking
What you can expect
- To be part of a supportive and talented team
- Career development and job opportunities
- An excellent culture that holds true to company values
- An employer that gives back to the communities and charities we work closely with
- And amazing employee benefits such as Salary Continuance, Health Insurance subsidy, Flexible Work, Purchased Leave and access to the Employee Assistance Program to name a few.
We want to learn about you. Send us a cover letter and resume describing your strengths and how you might apply them in this role.
Applications Close: Monday 25 January 2021
We will accept applications from all people with the right to live and work in Australia.
Recruiters, we appreciate your interest, but we've got this one covered, thanks!