An opportunity exists for a self-motivated, qualified Maintenance Electrician to join our Maintenance Team based in Tatura on a full-time permanent basis. The primary focus of this role is to maintain plant equipment and provide support for timely changeovers on a 24/7 rotating roster.
This position will work closely with the Site Maintenance and Production Teams to ensure production runs efficiently and supports production demands.
To be successful in this role
We look for potential, not only performance. To be successful you will be open about your strengths and weaknesses and be prepared to challenge yourself. We value diversity of thinking, experiences, perspectives and listening. Bega people support each other to achieve together.
Additionally you will have:
· Trade qualification and A Grade Electrical Licence
· Demonstrated ability to undertake breakdown and preventative maintenance tasks professionally and effectively
· Experience with process control or instrumentation equipment
· Preferably, exposure to AB PLC or Yokogawa DCS
· Food industry experience preferable, although other industrial / manufacturing experience will be regarded
· A commitment to responsible safety, quality and environmental management
· Ability to work in a team environment or autonomously while adhering to deadlines
- Behaviours that are consistent with Bega Cheese Values
Bega provides a competitive salary, certified training opportunities, fun culture and a supportive team environment.
We want to learn about you. Apply online with a cover letter as the first page of your resume describing your strengths and how you might apply them in this role. The position description is available for download when you click through to apply.
Any queries regarding this position may be sent to [email protected] but all applications must be made online via the website www.begacheese.com.au/careers/current vacancies.
Applications close: Sunday 17th of January 2021